Conclusions from WG meeting 5 August 2009
Representatives from Warmia-Mazury, Pomerania, Bornholm, Blekinge and Kaliningrad regions took part in the ERB Rural Development WG meeting in Olsztyn the 5th August 2009, as well as invited guests from Estonia and Ukraine, in total 23 participants.
The meeting made the following conclusions:
- Organisation of a next ERB LAG conference in 2010 (but not in July/August)
- Establishment of a LAG Contact Group a LAG contact person from each ERB region, including the regional rural network centres
- Establishment of a transnational network of communication experts such as journalists and private consultants, to improve the sharing of knowledge and best practices on rural areas development
- Development of an international Master education in Experience Management in Rural Areas, based on an e-learning platform
- Creation of a pool of resources and professional competences to offer coaching of rural development projects, maybe connected to the Master education mentioned above
- Development of a joint project to promote the regional culinary heritage in the ERB regions, as well as entrepreneurship
Next meeting in the ERB Rural Development WG will be online Thursday 1st October 2009 from 3 pm (4 pm in LT/RUS).