ReGeneration 2030 approves its Manifesto
Seventy young people (age 16 to 30) from Nordic and Baltic Sea countries met last 18-20 August on the Åland islands to discuss about the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development. Youth took part in several workshops focusing on SDG 12- responsible consumption and production in an intercultural and inter-generation learning process. During this Summit, participants elected a Working Group that drafted a first ReGeneration 2030 Manifesto.
The Manifesto was introduced to the Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference (BSPC) Annual Conference in Marienhamn yesterday. It will be introduced also:
– by CBSS in its Committee of Senior Officials (19th September in Riga)
– by CBSS Expert Group on Sustainable Development (EGSD) on 27th September in Riga
– during the Democracy Festival Birstonas (7-9 September in Vilnius)
– in the BSSSC Youth Event and Annual Conference (9-12 September in Gdansk)
– in the Forum of Strategic Planning of Regions and Cities of Russia (22-23 October in St. Petersburg)
The Manifesto will also be presented to the ERB Executive Board at its meeting on Bornholm on 26 September 2018.
You can read the Manifesto here: Manifesto ReGeneration 2030 Summit 2018
For more information, you can contact Olga Zuin- Programme Coordinator Baltic 2030 Unit- at firstname.lastname@example.org