As a result of the 6th call for proposals, 9 projects have been selected for funding by the Monitoring Committee (MC) of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020. On 15th and 16th May 2019 in Palanga (Lithuania), the delegates selected for funding the following projects:
Specific Objective 2.2. Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area
• BSAM ¬ Baltic Smart Asset Management
• Liquid Energy – Liquefied (bio-)gas as a driving force for development and use of green energy technology
• WISA – Water Innovation System Amplifier
• BAPR – Baltic Phytoremediation
Specific Objective 3. Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area
• Secmar – Secure Digitalisation for Sustainable Maritime Transport
Specific Objective 4. Increase the share of skilled labour force working in blue and green economy sectors of the South Baltic area through joint cross-border actions
• JOHANNA – Joint staff Qualification in SB Destinations to increase the skilled workforce in the SBS and by that ensure a sustainable SCS development in the SBS
• AquaVIP – Aquaculture Virtual career development Platform for the South Baltic region
Specific Objective 5. Improve the cooperation capacity of local South Baltic area actors through participation in cross-border networks
• CROSSROADS – Crossroads in History
• South Baltic Creative Clusters – Initiating a network of interacting creative clusters in the SB Region
The total eligible budget of the 6th call project selected for funding by the Monitoring Committee is 10 695 451,50 EUR.
We are especially proud, that the CROSSROADS project received the funding, as it was one of our #UMBRELLA project beneficiaries, who received our support via microactivity and further expert help while preparing the application.