12 new projects selected in 3rd call of Interreg South Baltic
As the result of the 3rd call for proposals, 12 projects have been selected for funding by the Monitoring Committee (MC) of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020. On 16th and 17th May 2017 in the German sea resort of Binz, the delegates approved the following projects:
- ELMAR: Supporting South Baltic SMEs to enter the international supply chains & sales markets for boats & ships with electric propulsions
- InterMarE: Internationalization of South Baltic maritime economy
- CTCC: Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation
- SB Food Inno: Developing food innovation capacity in the South Baltic Region
- BioBIGG: Bioeconomy in the South Baltic Area: Biomass-based Innovation and Green Growth
- Baltic Heritage Routes: Development of Heritage Tourism Infrastructure in the South Baltic Area
- Baltic Stories: Professionalization of events for culturally embedded and sustainable tourism development of destinations in South Baltic region
- DUNC: Development of UNESCO Natural and Cultural assets
- LiveLagoons: The use of active barriers for the nutrient removal and local water quality improvement in Baltic lagoons
- RBR: Reviving Baltic Resilience
- South Baltic Transport Loops
The resources from the European Regional Development Fund to be allocated to these projects amount to approximately 17,27 m EUR (22% of the Programme financial capacity). The projects approved cover the Programme priorities 1, 2 and 3. An official communication to the applicants will follow shortly.
The Monitoring Committee decided also to open the 4th call for proposals from 22 May until 30 June 2017 for all the Specific Objectives except of 1.1, 1.2 (due to no funding available) and 2.1. The Specific Objective 2.1 will be available in the 5th call, planned to be open from 13 November until 15 December 2017.