3, 2, 1… – time for our webinars!
Find out more below!
Topic: “Cycling tourism: routes for sustainable future”
Expert: Mr. Arturas Petrauskas (Tourism specialist, guide and commute cyclist
When: 10th of June, 2020
Time: 13:00 – 15:00 (CET time; 14:00 – 16:00 LT time)
What we will discuss?
- Sustainability tourism today
- What is Cycling tourism
- What kind of tourist are we talking about?
- Main benefits of cycling tourism
- Sustainability (local community involvement)
- Challenges that arise with cycling tourism
- How cycling tourism can benefit from local businesses? And travellers.
- Why it isn’t blooming?
- How can you/we promote your services for travellers?